Saturday 29 January 2011

Why am I writing 101 new things?

I am fed up of not doing things that I want to do because I keep putting them off or because of fear. It is good for all of us to stretch ourselves once in a while. This is why I am starting this blog. This year I am going to try and do 101 new things that I have never done before. These will all be things that I have wanted to do for a while but haven 't managed to do yet. 2011 is going to be the year when I do them!

 I would love to know what things you want to do this year that you have never done before. If you manage to do them, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I think that you have started an intersting thread. It is years since I've set myself goals and I will have a good think what I'd like to do and hsve s go! I'll come back and post here how I've get on. Thanks for a great idea Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I would love to know what you have ago at.

    ReplyDelete